Sunday, November 27, 2011

Watchin those ebay pageviews climb...

Woke up this mornin, and thought, well my movies musta sold by now for a buncha money, time to rake in the profit. I was wrong. a total of 10 views, across all 8 vhs, now I know most of the bids happen within the last day, but I can't sit Idly by and have these items just sit here. Time to research some ways to promote my auctions.
So, to me the best option i have to promote my auction is to post links on forums related to the items i'm selling. I will spend a couple hours posting on disney, and other childhood education forums.



Couple hours later and i've posted a few links here and there, i've got a few more clicks, so its reassuring it gives me some results already, if anyone has any other ideas for promoting ebay auctions i'd be very interested in hearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment